« Home | another Monday » | posting » | Well, I haven't been posting much. I need to get ... » | articles about knitting/crocheting » | around » | UFO's & FO's » | Well, let's see. After finishing honeymoon, I've ... » | honeymoon & nothing but a tee shirt » | Some ask: Dude, where?s my yarn? By LINDEN MCNEILL... » | honeymoon almost done! »

favorite knitting needles

A gal on the RAOK list is asking, "What kind of needles are your favorites?" I answered her, but thought I'd plug her question for her. So please go visit Honey Rubmblings & tell her.

http://honeyrumblings.blogspot.com/2005/06/calling-all-knitters.html

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks