« Home | UFO's & FO's » | Well, let's see. After finishing honeymoon, I've ... » | honeymoon & nothing but a tee shirt » | Some ask: Dude, where?s my yarn? By LINDEN MCNEILL... » | honeymoon almost done! » | spring afghan, pillowghan » | and my name in pictures... » | this was fun! » | squares from swaps » | update & photos part 2 »

around

I've been around, just busy knitting socks for CIC, I've lost count & I need to take photos. In between CIC socks I've been working on scrap afghans that I'll donate to wherever.

thanks for all the links to the granny squares! i found a few i really adore!
go you on all the socks you're knitting i'm still really slow at that!

Hi! It`s really great page. I`ll looked here often. I invite to my page

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks