« Home | honeymoon & nothing but a tee shirt » | Some ask: Dude, where?s my yarn? By LINDEN MCNEILL... » | honeymoon almost done! » | spring afghan, pillowghan » | and my name in pictures... » | this was fun! » | squares from swaps » | update & photos part 2 » | pictures & updates & UFO's, oh my » | sentimental »

Well, let's see. After finishing honeymoon, I've been working on my other striped top. I really, really want to start another project, but all those UFO's are haunting me.

Because I'm dying to start something new, I'm compromising with myself: I'm dying up some more yarn. Cotton this time with some RIT I've had lying around the house forever - purple & pink, not my favorite colors, but it'll do. It'll go into either either another honeymoon style top, or I'm thinking it'll end up with nothing but a tee shirt. I don't want to dye up 12 pounds of this stuff since just skeining it is driving me nuts. So, I thought I could dye up enough for the body of the tee, and then maybe leave the second color as the plain, undyed white. I also want to start working on frogging sweaters again, I'm sick of staring at my pile, and I've only bought one sweater in the past few weeks (an off white wool/angora blend that has dying all over it).

In crochet news: I have none! I haven't picked up any squares to border, but I did at least hear from my secret pal. So that was nice!

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks