« Home | pictures & updates & UFO's, oh my » | sentimental » | photos » | Yarnaholics Unanonymous » | stashbuster spirals » | nice summer tank top pattern » | UFO's are finally FO's! » | Let's see. I haven't written in a week. Busy weeke... » | my summer knit list » | Well, last night I worked on honeymoon while DH di... »

update & photos part 2

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usThis is the join as you go 3 rounds granny square afghan. As you can see from the weird photo, I'm joining it kind of weird. It's sort of in an L shape right now. This will definitely be a forgotten afghan.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usHere's a not very good photo of the red & black pillowghan.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usJon's olive green sock it to me socks in esprit. Hope there's enough for his wide feet as these balls are leftover from other projects!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usThis is my tote generally hiding under my bed. It's full of finished squares for my moraccan tiles afghan (from the big book of scrap afghans, bordered in black instead of brown) and finished squares for the floral quilt from another scrap afghans book/leaflet. I made the scrap floral quilt before, twice as big as specified & had some leftovers. These are them plus more that I have made.

This is the closeup of the Moraccan tiles afghan: Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us





and a closeup of the floral quilt: Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us





Here is an updated photo of my fall socks: Free Image Hosting at <a href=The yarn was from elann, the Italian yarn that I never remember the name of that begins with a C. Smiles has some of it as well in solids & a different colorway. It has a solid black toe & will have solid black for heels as well.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks