« Home | squares from swaps » | update & photos part 2 » | pictures & updates & UFO's, oh my » | sentimental » | photos » | Yarnaholics Unanonymous » | stashbuster spirals » | nice summer tank top pattern » | UFO's are finally FO's! » | Let's see. I haven't written in a week. Busy weeke... »

this was fun!

I stole it from somewhere on the net & changed the idea a bit. My apologies to whoever did this first, I forgot to jot down where I got the idea, & it wasn't one of my usual blog reads.

This is where I grew up:
Free Image Hosting at <a href=

And in this photo, the library where I practically lived as a kid & teenager:
Free Image Hosting at <a href=

Here's where I live now:

Free Image Hosting at <a href=


Here's where I went to college for a year & a half:

Free Image Hosting at <a href=

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks