« Home | update & photos part 2 » | pictures & updates & UFO's, oh my » | sentimental » | photos » | Yarnaholics Unanonymous » | stashbuster spirals » | nice summer tank top pattern » | UFO's are finally FO's! » | Let's see. I haven't written in a week. Busy weeke... » | my summer knit list »

squares from swaps

A bad photo of the squares I received from the spring swap
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

More squares from more swaps
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us. These were leftover from the Halloween & fall colors swaps that I did last year.


The beginning of my patriotic afghan: Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us I have received more squares since then.



Rainbow squares I've made that just need that black border Free Image Hosting at <a href=www.ImageShack.us" /> and some with the black border Free Image Hosting at <a href=www.ImageShack.us" />. I have 11 finished with the border, about 34 or 35 squares that just need a border, and about 12 or 13 more that are in various stages of completion.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks