« Home | sentimental » | photos » | Yarnaholics Unanonymous » | stashbuster spirals » | nice summer tank top pattern » | UFO's are finally FO's! » | Let's see. I haven't written in a week. Busy weeke... » | my summer knit list » | Well, last night I worked on honeymoon while DH di... » | Tuesday, Tuesday »

pictures & updates & UFO's, oh my

Well, something possessed me today to take photos of all of my projects. I couldn't find some initially but found others that I had forgetten about. Ugh.

So, here's the list, with photos of the projects I found the first time searching:

And here are Jon's broadripple socks with a little bit of progress after our bonfire this weekend Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Here's my striped summer top.
I'm loosely basing the pattern on a vogue boatneck top, but changed the striped pattern to random stripes.


I'm using yarn mostly from recycled sweaters but also am throwing in some leftover yarn as well.





Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usHere's the black afghan with bits of all colors of the rainbow in it. It's really hard to see in the photo. I bought six skeins of the yarn at a yard sale, brand new, for $3. It's cheap acyrlic, but it'll work. It'll be a gift for Christmas.



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usthe crocheted floral yo yo afghan. It's barely started. I mean, barely. With all of the other crocheted scrap afghans surrounding me, I may just toss the half dozen one round circles. We'll see what happens in a month or five.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks