« Home | stashbuster spirals » | nice summer tank top pattern » | UFO's are finally FO's! » | Let's see. I haven't written in a week. Busy weeke... » | my summer knit list » | Well, last night I worked on honeymoon while DH di... » | Tuesday, Tuesday » | Buttons! » | a big thank you... » | another hook holder »

Yarnaholics Unanonymous

Yarnaholics Unanonymous

How can anybody do that? I do admit to having way too much yarn. I mean, I frog sweaters to get more yarn, are you telling me that's not insane? Of course it is. But, it's a better addiction then many things I could name.

Haven't been online much, I'm addicted to a new game. I've set aside knitting for the time being & I am stashbusting a bit, believe it or not. I also worked on 2 more squares for the pillowghan! Started working on a couple more scrap afghans as well.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks