« Home | nice summer tank top pattern » | UFO's are finally FO's! » | Let's see. I haven't written in a week. Busy weeke... » | my summer knit list » | Well, last night I worked on honeymoon while DH di... » | Tuesday, Tuesday » | Buttons! » | a big thank you... » | another hook holder » | yard sales in Rutland »

stashbuster spirals

I finally finished my stashbuster spirals! They are a tad tight, but, since they are made with esprit, they are stretchy enough & still fit.

Found you on "Self Portrait Day" - just Hi - go see your post! Want to crochet - never get finished! Oh - yes there was a hat or two!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks