« Home | photos » | Yarnaholics Unanonymous » | stashbuster spirals » | nice summer tank top pattern » | UFO's are finally FO's! » | Let's see. I haven't written in a week. Busy weeke... » | my summer knit list » | Well, last night I worked on honeymoon while DH di... » | Tuesday, Tuesday » | Buttons! »

sentimental

I'm feeling sentimental Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usat the moment, so here's some more photos for you.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This is my favorite photo of moi on our wedding day, 9/30/00.

And all of us all together (yes, there were 14 of us):




My favorite photo of my parents' cats: http://img61.echo.cx/my.php?image=aggiepooh4rc.png

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks