« Home | Yarnaholics Unanonymous » | stashbuster spirals » | nice summer tank top pattern » | UFO's are finally FO's! » | Let's see. I haven't written in a week. Busy weeke... » | my summer knit list » | Well, last night I worked on honeymoon while DH di... » | Tuesday, Tuesday » | Buttons! » | a big thank you... »

photos

Finally getting around to adding some photos.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usThese are the socks from recycled pale blue sweater yarn. I dyed the yarn using easter egg dye & I love how they came out! Knitted on size 2 needles, I only needed 40 stitches so they were a very fast knit!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usThese sip are from that same sweater yarn & also dyed. The pattern is broadripple, a favorite of mine, and are being made for DH. Also made on size 2 needles & using 56 stitches,so I'm using the cascade fixation version of the pattern. I haven't worked on these much since I scanned these so they look about the same.

This is an oldie but goodie pair made from the elann sock yarn, one of my earlier pairs of socks. I don't remember if I ever took a pic of these or not before, so here is one now: Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I don't remember if I ever uploaded a better pic of my first original tank top, but here I am at a local park modeling in the freezing wind. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us I've made a total of 3 tops so far, the first two I adore, but the third is very tight (well, for a busty gal to be wearing out in public, anyway) so I haven't worn it out in public yet. I should really frog it, but I don't have the heart to.

I'm up at self-portrait day! Go have a looksee at my silly photo: http://www.selfportraitday.com/
I'm the first gal in the third row.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks