« Home | my summer knit list » | Well, last night I worked on honeymoon while DH di... » | Tuesday, Tuesday » | Buttons! » | a big thank you... » | another hook holder » | yard sales in Rutland » | honeymoon progress pic, Zorro » | recyling sweaters, dying yarn, knitting » | magic 8 ball knitting/crocheting »

Let's see. I haven't written in a week. Busy weekend & I've been sick with sinuses/allergies ever since then.

I finished the heels & about an inch on my socknitters partners socks. I did some more yarn dying. I am almost done a pair for myself made out of recycled yarn & then dyed to make big, fat stripes - my favorite. Frogged a bit on sweaters, not getting too far. I'm having problems with seams & stuff! Been working on some secret sister stuff, received 3 - count them, 3 - ecards from my SS so far! Wonderful, and thank you very much whoever you are!!

Been a little depressed over still no job. I have another couple of possiblities, but it's slow going. And depressed over lack of opportunites doesn't help!!

What else? I've been getting in tons of squares from my spring swap, I'll be happy when I get them all & can make up another small throw. I'll be donating this one to my family's raffle this fall, I think. I'm in charge of the raffles/silent auction to raise money for our myfamily's site & our annual family reunion. I have a LARGE family - my grandfather was one of 14 kids.

WHERE ARE ALL THE PHOTOS OF THE UFO'S?!!!!!!!????!!!!!!!!!!????????????//

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks