« Home | current WIPs » | granny square mags » | Crocheted Inspiration » | knitted sock photos FO » | momentous decision » | pictures! » | WIP Wednesday! » | Easter » | swaps » | last night »

Yeah!!!

Well, I finished the granny square afghan out of some of the grannies my grandma gave me. Notice the key word some! As a matter of fact, today I managed to make a small lap 'ghan out of some of the multi colored five round squares that I had leftover from the bigger afghan using solids & multi squares. (**edited post** I packed the afghans away for the summer before I took pictures, so guess what?? No pictures!)

And I managed to scan the wool baby booties I crocheted for CIC that look more like toddler socks:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

(**EDITED** What I didn't say was what yarn I used. They are made out of leftovers from a bag I made that I felted. I used Lion Brand's Fisherman Wool, bought at Michael's with a 40% off coupon and kool aide dyed. The purple is with kool aide, I should say, the other yarn was dyed with food coloring/vinager.)

And here's a knitted pair for CIC
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

(**edited** The yarn I got for just the price of shipping from a socknitters friend, as long as I used the yarn for CIC. The bit of purple stripes was that same kool aide dyed yarn.)

Your socks are so cute!

Amanda

Thank you!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link