« Home | Self-striping Yarn » | finished summer cotton top » | list of FO's, recyling yarn project, CIC socks » | blue and white cotton bag » | purple afghan » | fabulous felted bags part two » | felted bags part one » | Yeah!!! » | current WIPs » | granny square mags »

what I did today - the yellow green bag

This is what I did today. I'm not sure I like it. The pattern came from freepatterns.com - the hobo backpack. I converted it to a shoulder bag/messager bag style, only included one side pocket, and made it slightly bigger than the original pattern. I like it, but the top flap is way, way too short/small. And my handle/strap is way, way too long, so I'm going to take it apart & re do it, I think.

A close up: Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

You can see a bit more of it here: Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks