« Home | Tuesday, Tuesday » | Buttons! » | a big thank you... » | another hook holder » | yard sales in Rutland » | honeymoon progress pic, Zorro » | recyling sweaters, dying yarn, knitting » | magic 8 ball knitting/crocheting » | my most recent pair of CIC socks » | thrifting, auctions, recyled yarn, and the honeymo... »

Well, last night I worked on honeymoon while DH did a little more knitting & then worked on frogging the tan ribbed sweater for me, which is very slow going because it's a fingering weight & made with 2 balls at a time - one ball one row, one ball the next row. So it's a PITA to frog. This AM I did a little work on the capelet, I'm trying to finish it so I can post photos & concentrate on the honeymoon so I can start something else! I've been really wanting to tackle a couple of the tops from the 24 hour crochet projects book I got from the library, but I'm trying to finish a project or two!! Funny that, but I did join that UFO CAL!

DH finally took a couple of pictures of my crocheted tank top last night while we were out for a bit catching some sun (and wind, too, I might add). I'll have to upload pics later on.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks