« Home | Buttons! » | a big thank you... » | another hook holder » | yard sales in Rutland » | honeymoon progress pic, Zorro » | recyling sweaters, dying yarn, knitting » | magic 8 ball knitting/crocheting » | my most recent pair of CIC socks » | thrifting, auctions, recyled yarn, and the honeymo... » | what I did today - the yellow green bag »

Tuesday, Tuesday

What am I up to lately? Not much, really. I finished 2 bags that will be felted (tote bags) & I did one mini one on Friday night that was felted already, but not enough. I finished one 12" square for this month's swap. I need to make one more. I've been busy sorting yarn - I'll be donating about 100 pounds of yarn, actually more like 150 once I finish adding all the weights of all the boxes of yarn together. I've done a little knitting on honeymoon (I finally did one increase row), a little more frogging of sweaters (did one lightweight olive green cardigan yesterday; an easy frog yielding 14 oz of yarn plus buttons, one more panel of the cabled maroon sweater coming apart in 2 balls at once, and started a couple more that are also being a PITA & coming apart in 2 balls at once), and a little bit on the capelet. I believe that is all.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks