« Home | Well, last night I worked on honeymoon while DH di... » | Tuesday, Tuesday » | Buttons! » | a big thank you... » | another hook holder » | yard sales in Rutland » | honeymoon progress pic, Zorro » | recyling sweaters, dying yarn, knitting » | magic 8 ball knitting/crocheting » | my most recent pair of CIC socks »

my summer knit list

What I want to knit for the summer:

summer memories capelet, almost done, from mode knits (from magic 8 ball leftovers from recycled yarn sweaters)

honeymoon cami, from knitting - maybe halfway done, or a little less than half (from one of my first recycled sweaters)

Tank of many colors Why is it called that? It's only one color...

Bias Stripe Top

Jewelled at knitty

Sleeveless Top another freebie from elann

Sarah tank top but if I make her, I'd have to make bigger straps to hide the bra & make a little longer, too.

I love the sleeveless top from elann!

I might add that one to one list too.
Amanda

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks