« Home | momentous decision » | pictures! » | WIP Wednesday! » | Easter » | swaps » | last night » | Let's play a game! (from http://www.reasonswhy.org... » | states I've been to » | yeah! » | squares »

knitted sock photos FO

Some of the socks I've made, in order from when I've made them (roughly) not counting ones I haven't photographed, of course!!

broadripples - last summer - one pair for me, one for my hubby, as part of the broadripple knitalong. I used the elann version of cascade fixation.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Two blue socks I made: one from sockotta (on left) in 2 by 2 rib all the way from my toes on up. The other one was forgotten yarn... came out a little tight.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


another pair of stretchy cotton socks - yarn kit from http://www.theknitter.com (sock of the month club) very fast, easy, fun knit! I love stripes!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Magic Stripes, #1 - my new favorite pair of socks!! They fit wonderfully! Made on #2 needles

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

April 2005 CIC children's socks:
(these do have mates, they just aren't shown) Top is 2 by 2 ribbing, bottom right is a simple yo lace pattern, bottom left has a bit of lighter green in it that's scrap from another project

Links to this post

Create a Link