« Home | list of FO's, recyling yarn project, CIC socks » | blue and white cotton bag » | purple afghan » | fabulous felted bags part two » | felted bags part one » | Yeah!!! » | current WIPs » | granny square mags » | Crocheted Inspiration » | knitted sock photos FO »

finished summer cotton top

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us(**edited to add photos**)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Well, I finished my summer cotton crocheted tank top! It's not quite what I've been visualizing these past few months, but, it's pretty cute, and fits much, much better than previous versions.

And once again, I packed away an afghan before taking photos of it. The scrap pink afghan is now in my trunk on the side of my bed. Since I have my crafty cubes on top of said trunk, the afghan is staying in there until the fall when all my afghans come out again. My bed looks so lonely - only one afghan on top!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usI worked on frogging that sweater like mad yesterday. Overall, not a bad first recycling yarn project, but I'm glad I didn't pay money for it. I got a lot of little balls - none bigger than 50 grams, and most under 10 grams. I had a ton of little ends, which I was going to toss, but then I got a lightbulb idea - I'd magic ball it. So, I have one magic 8 ball and a ton of little balls. I'll weigh & count totals later. Of course I always say later and then forget!

Still working on the plastic bag project. I have blue walmart bags (very cheap, and break very easy), brown Shaw's bags, white Brook's pharmacy bags & a couple from other assorted stores that I can't remember off hand, and yellow Price Chopper bags.

I would really like to see a picture of your summer top. Did you wing it or use a pattern?

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks