« Home | Yeah!!! » | current WIPs » | granny square mags » | Crocheted Inspiration » | knitted sock photos FO » | momentous decision » | pictures! » | WIP Wednesday! » | Easter » | swaps »

felted bags part one

Felted bags part one: I took vintage Lion Brand heathered wool yarn, 2 2 oz skeins, and made up a few bags. I didn't write down directions but I'll post what I did later on. They are currently being felted. I didn't scan all 4 bags, but here is a photo of the last 3 bags I made:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Pre-felted measurements:

Rectangle bag: 6.5" wide, 8.75" high

Cell Phone bag: 3.75" wide, 6" high

Diddy Bag: 4.75" at widest point, 4.75" high

Mini Drawstring Bag: 5.75" wide 7.25" high

I didn't take any photos of my other wool bag I made out of kool aide dye pre-felting, but I'm felting it for the second time right now. I'll take photos and write up rough directions for that bag later on, too.

Links to this post

Create a Link