« Home | yard sales in Rutland » | honeymoon progress pic, Zorro » | recyling sweaters, dying yarn, knitting » | magic 8 ball knitting/crocheting » | my most recent pair of CIC socks » | thrifting, auctions, recyled yarn, and the honeymo... » | what I did today - the yellow green bag » | Self-striping Yarn » | finished summer cotton top » | list of FO's, recyling yarn project, CIC socks »

another hook holder

I already have, erm, 4 or 5 of the book style hook holders... not to count the 5 or 6 cans of hooks (large size coffee cans) not to mention the 4 or 5 mugs with hooks in them that are old/rare that I don't actually use, not to mention the plastic canvas container full of hooks that I also don't use because they are for thread & I'm not a threadie. Oh, that's not counting the hooks in the misc tins. Or the hooks with WIPs. Or the hooks just lying around somewhere, like the 8 on my futon. Or the hook I just got today for free. Or the hooks I haven't bought yet. Oh, yeah, not counting the hooks in the eyeglass holders that I use as hook holders, I think I have 2 or 3 of them filled with hooks. And this is just crochet hooks folks. I have about 4 vases filled with knitting nFree Image Hosting at <a href=eedles, and I think 3 coffee cans, or was that 4? Oh, yeah, I forgot the cans in my bedroom, that's just the living room!! And that's not counting circ needles, needles with WIPs...

But, that's besides the point. I don't have a yellow hook holder. My gauge was a bit off, so it's a rather bigger than it should be hook holder:

Free Image Hosting at <a href=

Nice hook holder! (Boy, you sure have a lot of hooks and needles!!!)

hey that holder is cool! dis you have a pattern? where did you get it?
I need to make a holder for all of my hooks and needles THat one you have is pretty!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks