« Home | blues swap » | 12" sq completed » | squares, squares, squares! » | a few misc projects... » | not much crocheting these days » | Schoeller Stahl » | : : Moda Dea Fashion Yarns : : DESIGNS : : » | sittingkitty.page » | chemo hat patterns » | crochet socks! »

crochet projects...

What are they? Crochet projects, that is. I have lots of things I want to make - must update my list of wants... but no inspiration. I have to finish the pillowghan & put together the blue squares, and work on squares for swaps.... but I'm not inspired to do any of it. I'm on a knitting kick!

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks