« Home | Schoeller Stahl » | : : Moda Dea Fashion Yarns : : DESIGNS : : » | sittingkitty.page » | chemo hat patterns » | crochet socks! » | Afghans » | Lacy Shell Stole » | Russian join » | Things I still want to make but don't know ... » | This week I have worked on squares for the fall au... »

not much crocheting these days

I've been knitting again, though the crocheting keeps me sane when knitting doesn't. I started a little summer tank top but havne't touched it all that much. Finished all the sqs for the blue square swap, put together the Halloween & fall colors squares, they look pretty nice!

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks