« Home | almost traditional but not quite traditional grann... » | links & info & free patterns - Granny Squares A... » | cro4patch Another granny square pattern. It's ... » | Marilee?s This pattern is on my list of to make... » | scrap9patchafghan Since my site is called Grann... » | This week I've worked on misc projects - mostly 8"... » | Scrap yarn afghan: Using hook of choice & scrap... » | I finally took pictures! Here are the brown lan... » | Last night was trick or treating at the nursing ho... » | Worked on the socks again, and one of the scrap af... »

Well,this weekend ended up going by too fast, as always.

I spent a good portion of my time starting another, yes another, scrap yarn afghan. However, this one I've fallen in love with & I'm keeping for us. It's pretty big - I didn't measure it, but it's probably five feet wide, and made entirely out of scrap white/offwhite/creams/and a few light browns/beiges. It's my standard favorite scrap yarn pattern - sc in first sp, dc in next... and in every following row, sc in the dc, and dc in the sc's. (see earlier post).

I also worked on a couple more squares for the swap. And, um, let me see, that's it for the weekend I believe.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks