« Home | Crocheted Stocking Hat Must make this hat for C... » | The Taco Chip Surprise - A Beadwrangler Crochet Pr... » | Crochet Calendar Submissions Boy, am I excited ... » | Circle of Hope this would be good for the 7" bl... » | 7" Exchange Squares » | 7" Exchange Squares » | Maze Granny square I love this square! Must ma... » | Crochet Pattern Central - Free 7" Afghan Square Cr... » | Well,this weekend ended up going by too fast, as a... » | almost traditional but not quite traditional grann... »

If anyone happens to wander onto my blog tonight, I'm in the process of re-doing the template for this site again, so I still need to add all my links, WIPs, etc etc. I think I added all the rings, & correctly too but if they aren't working, drop me a line & I'll try to figure out where I screwed up tomorrow when I finish everything.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks