« Home | I've mentioned this before, but since I joined the... » | I thought since I joined (or signed up to join... » | Stuffed puffy pumpkin I signed up for a bunch o... » | Well, we went yard saling yesterday. Sad to say, ... » | Well, I started another scrap afghan project yeste... » | I'm here! I've been making blankets for the pet sh... » | I've been making lots of charity items lately - st... » | goodness, I haven't been around » | Happy Memorial Day! I took a break last night fro... » | I've been on a roll lately making items for charit... »

Well, last night I worked on my crocheted socks some more, and I'm almost done one (minus the heel, which is an afterthought heel) & the second isn't far behind. It's a toe up sock pattern, with an afterthought heel - the kind of sock I usually make. The funny thing is, I thought that this sock was a recreation of the one I designed in April over Easter. Last night I was looking at both socks, the ones I'm making now & the ones I made then, & I realized they were totally different! So, I guess I have two patterns to write up now.

Did I mention what yarn I'm using for these socks? it's the sock yarn from Smileys, whose name escapes me at the moment. It's slightly thicker than regular sock weight yarn with slightly less yardage.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks