« Home | Well, we went yard saling yesterday. Sad to say, ... » | Well, I started another scrap afghan project yeste... » | I'm here! I've been making blankets for the pet sh... » | I've been making lots of charity items lately - st... » | goodness, I haven't been around » | Happy Memorial Day! I took a break last night fro... » | I've been on a roll lately making items for charit... » | Well, I've been on a roll crocheting lately - and ... » | I have an FO to report! I ordered some sock yarn ... » | Nada in crochet news - just some personal stuff. ... »

Stuffed puffy pumpkin

I signed up for a bunch of CAL at crochetville, and this is one of the things I want to make. Halloween is going to be here before I know it, so I better get cracking. I'm also making both a fall afghan & a Halloween afghan, though I think the Halloween one will be a little small.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks