« Home | Worked on the socks again, and one of the scrap af... » | Well, last night I worked on my crocheted socks so... » | I've mentioned this before, but since I joined the... » | I thought since I joined (or signed up to join... » | Stuffed puffy pumpkin I signed up for a bunch o... » | Well, we went yard saling yesterday. Sad to say, ... » | Well, I started another scrap afghan project yeste... » | I'm here! I've been making blankets for the pet sh... » | I've been making lots of charity items lately - st... » | goodness, I haven't been around »

Last night was trick or treating at the nursing home I work at. Great fun, but I was exhausted by the time I got home. Jon got home shortly after me, which was nice because he's not usually home that early.

So needless to say, I was too damned tired to crochet much of anything last night. I made a hat using scrap yarn, that I'll donate to one charity or another. I need to box up those hats, and get them out of here. I've been making hats on & off for charity for a year now, and still haven't sent them anywhere.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks