« Home | Last night was trick or treating at the nursing ho... » | Worked on the socks again, and one of the scrap af... » | Well, last night I worked on my crocheted socks so... » | I've mentioned this before, but since I joined the... » | I thought since I joined (or signed up to join... » | Stuffed puffy pumpkin I signed up for a bunch o... » | Well, we went yard saling yesterday. Sad to say, ... » | Well, I started another scrap afghan project yeste... » | I'm here! I've been making blankets for the pet sh... » | I've been making lots of charity items lately - st... »

I finally took pictures!

Here are the brown lane cervinia calzetteria socks I'm crocheting:



That's the first sock, minus the afterthought heel.

Here's the second sock, with the afterthought heel in progress:



After I scanned the second photo, I tried on the sock & promptly decided to frog the heel. It fits, but it's a little tight. I already know how I'll make my changes, I just have to do it.

Here's the hat I made last night:


and a freeform hat I made a while ago:


and 2 sets of pink gloves I made, from the pattern over there on the left:

the gloves will be added to the hat charity box.


Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks