« Home | goodness, I haven't been around » | Happy Memorial Day! I took a break last night fro... » | I've been on a roll lately making items for charit... » | Well, I've been on a roll crocheting lately - and ... » | I have an FO to report! I ordered some sock yarn ... » | Nada in crochet news - just some personal stuff. ... » | I finally did some more crocheting today - I worke... » | Haven't done any crocheting all week, but I did ma... » | DH & I are going to be away this weekend, so no po... » | Well, no crocheting news to report. How boring am... »

I've been making lots of charity items lately - still, I should say. I've been on an afghan kick, which has been really weird. I don't do afghans, usually. It's way, way too traditional - and, I don't need ANY more afghans, nor does anyone else I know. My area isn't a high charity area - i.e., the usual spots you'd think of, don't accept hand made items. The homeless shelters, the hospitals, etc. aren't interested, or if they are, they are already well supplied. So, I've been concentrating on making kitty/doggy blankets for a local pet shelter that has a need.

Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks