« Home | I have an FO to report! I ordered some sock yarn ... » | Nada in crochet news - just some personal stuff. ... » | I finally did some more crocheting today - I worke... » | Haven't done any crocheting all week, but I did ma... » | DH & I are going to be away this weekend, so no po... » | Well, no crocheting news to report. How boring am... » | My socks: Can you tell, I used 3 different sock... » | Happy Patriot's Day and congrats to the winners of... » | Well! I'm on a roll this afternoon. I finished 3... » | I want to change my template, but damn there are n... »

Well, I've been on a roll crocheting lately - and all charity stuff, too, good for me. I'm going to be making blankets for the local Linus chapter, and I'm also making stuff for a local animal shelter, and I still knit socks for CIC, and I joined an "All Crafts for Charity" group that I'll regularly be sending stuff to. It's a lot of baby stuff, which I'm not really interested in, but once in a while is okay. They also do the Ships Project, which I've beenwanting to do, but needing motivation.

yesterday yard saling I managed to pick up 2 boxes of yarn - about the size of a box of copy paper that holds 10 packs of paper - for $1. What a deal! It's all just acylics, but still, good for charity stuff. I also got a small bag of yarn, mostly baby weight, for $1. N ot such a deal, but combined with the other yarn not bad at all! No yard sale patterns or hooks though :(. We did get a brand new, indoor grill, family size, for $2. I think that was our other "big" find.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks