« Home | I finally did some more crocheting today - I worke... » | Haven't done any crocheting all week, but I did ma... » | DH & I are going to be away this weekend, so no po... » | Well, no crocheting news to report. How boring am... » | My socks: Can you tell, I used 3 different sock... » | Happy Patriot's Day and congrats to the winners of... » | Well! I'm on a roll this afternoon. I finished 3... » | I want to change my template, but damn there are n... » | I finished my socks last night! A tad loose, enou... » | Considering I'm the granny square woman, I ain't h... »

Nada in crochet news - just some personal stuff.

I feel like such a bad journaler; I know I haven't been around all that much. The last couple of weeks have been busy & draining emotionally. We never did make it away 2 weeks ago; my great aunt (and a very dear, sweet woman at that) passed away, so I had to do my duties & go to the wake & the funeral with my mom. Emotionally draining, indeed.

More truck problems; work has been crazy, and I've just been exhausted all the time. I just haven't had the oompth... to do much of anything. I certainly haven't been going online, at all. And in between all this, my mother & sister in law had birthdays, my mom's is today, SIL also got engaged, and of course, Mother's Day is Sunday. We're celebrating all these things on Saturday.

I desperately need to make some changes to my website; especially the crochet socks webring page. But, alas, the thought of doing so makes me want to cry.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks