« Home | Well, I've been on a roll crocheting lately - and ... » | I have an FO to report! I ordered some sock yarn ... » | Nada in crochet news - just some personal stuff. ... » | I finally did some more crocheting today - I worke... » | Haven't done any crocheting all week, but I did ma... » | DH & I are going to be away this weekend, so no po... » | Well, no crocheting news to report. How boring am... » | My socks: Can you tell, I used 3 different sock... » | Happy Patriot's Day and congrats to the winners of... » | Well! I'm on a roll this afternoon. I finished 3... »

I've been on a roll lately making items for charity! It feels good, but on the other hand, I'm worried about money. Not the yarn; I get my yarn for pretty cheap, most of the time. My only real "yarn" expense is my sock yarn, but I get a lot of pleasure out of making socks & wearing them, so it's okay. But, all this charity stuff I'm making, I have to either ship or deliver somewhere - and gas at $2.08 a gallon, I don't want to travel far.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks