« Home | Added some new links tonight! » | Ah, today is another day! I feel so much better t... » | Last night I was just so tired. I really wanted t... » | Well, I managed to find my book for the 63 squares... » | No crochet news tonight, I'm afraid. I wanted to ... » | The first crochet a long I joined! I'm planning... » | Welcome to the new crochet blog :). Yup, I starte... »

What a day - grr. But, I will talk about that later. Happy Easter to anyone who celebrates it.

Last night I began crocheting a pair of socks, my own pattern. I'm very pleased with how they are coming out, and I'm thinking of actually submitting the pattern to a magazine somewhere. It's about time I start trying to sell my original patterns. I'll post a photo of my work in progress, but for tonight, we're off to watch some movies we rented from the library. And, oogle over my new crochet books I bought today at a used bookstore, and oogle over my latest crochet books from interlibrary loan. And work on those socks, and probably start my poncho tonight - if, that is, I decide to dig my yarn out from my closet that i want to use. Yes, I decided on what to use - and what pattern! At long last!

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks