« Home | My socks: Can you tell, I used 3 different sock... » | Happy Patriot's Day and congrats to the winners of... » | Well! I'm on a roll this afternoon. I finished 3... » | I want to change my template, but damn there are n... » | I finished my socks last night! A tad loose, enou... » | Considering I'm the granny square woman, I ain't h... » | Okay, instead of adding more links to more crochet... » | Want to see a photo of my socks? A scan, actually.... » | Last night I ended up just looking at my new books... » | What a day - grr. But, I will talk about that late... »

Well, no crocheting news to report. How boring am I?? However, from this past Sunday's auction that DH went to, I got some new vintage patterns that I'll be *hopefully* typing up & posting online soon, including a cutesy crocheted children's cape.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks