« Home | The first crochet a long I joined! I'm planning... » | Welcome to the new crochet blog :). Yup, I starte... »

No crochet news tonight, I'm afraid. I wanted to start my 63 squares crochet along last night, and I can't find my book! So, I still need to search for it some more I'm afraid, before I can begin.


I'm sitting here at my desk, waiting for DH to come home from work, with a very happy, purring kitty on my lap. I have to get offline, but I'm still trying to d/l some mail. I think I'll call it a night, but I wanted to print off some patterns off the 'net to start playing with.

I may have to work overtime this weekend- happy about the extra hours & $ of course, but really wanted the time to play this weekend!! :( I can't have it all, I guess.

Links to this post

Create a Link