« Home | Well, I managed to find my book for the 63 squares... » | No crochet news tonight, I'm afraid. I wanted to ... » | The first crochet a long I joined! I'm planning... » | Welcome to the new crochet blog :). Yup, I starte... »

Last night I was just so tired. I really wanted to crochet, and go online, but I didn't even d/l my mail - let alone read it.

I did decide to make my 63 squares afghan out of scrap yarn - I always have scrap yarn! I'm the scrap yarn queen - that should have been the name of my blog, LOL. I HAD decided to do my other CAL (see link at right) in shades of green - I just can't think of the particular shade, sages maybe? that I have a ton of, and make it into a pillowghan. I don't need another regular afghan! But, then I thought maybe I should make it black & red, and give it as a pillowghan to my parents for Christmas for their 1964 Ford Falcon convertible. I made them a red & black pillowghan years ago - before I got married, I think even before I met Jon, and it started to fall apart where I sewed the squares together. It looked a mess, and they asked that I fixed it - and then, the pillowghan just sort of disappeared. It was weird- they thought I took it to fix it, and I thought they took it out of their car & forgot to give it to me. Needless to say, it's still missing, and I owe them a red/black pillowghan for their car. I really should make one for them before their falcon show in the summer... and i could easily finish it by then, but I also should save it for Christmas.

Hmm, can you tell I'm not good with decisions?

Off-topic for a bit, I've been exhausted all week. My new schedule is just killing me. I don't know why I'm so tired. I know it's the change in hours, setting the clocks back & all that, and working an hour later at night every day, and trying to run 3 programs a day instead of 2, but I'm just tired & exhausted all of the time, and it's really getting me down.

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks