« Home | Considering I'm the granny square woman, I ain't h... » | Okay, instead of adding more links to more crochet... » | Want to see a photo of my socks? A scan, actually.... » | Last night I ended up just looking at my new books... » | What a day - grr. But, I will talk about that late... » | Added some new links tonight! » | Ah, today is another day! I feel so much better t... » | Last night I was just so tired. I really wanted t... » | Well, I managed to find my book for the 63 squares... » | No crochet news tonight, I'm afraid. I wanted to ... »

I finished my socks last night! A tad loose, enough that you really notice it, but not bad overall, esp. considering I made these babies mostly when tired, or distracted (as in during Easter family get together).

Recent FO's:



Freeform crocheted hat :) modeled by me, of course.



Toliet tissue cover, made for my parents' at Christmas & my own design.



Floral scrap quilt, from the book "Crochet Scrap Yarn Afghans" by House of White Birches. Designs by Sharon Volkman.



Scrap yarn afghan in shades of blue, a basic sc, hdc in one st, skip next st, rep across.



My sock yarn order from elann.com that just arrived yesterday!

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks