« Home | Well! I'm on a roll this afternoon. I finished 3... » | I want to change my template, but damn there are n... » | I finished my socks last night! A tad loose, enou... » | Considering I'm the granny square woman, I ain't h... » | Okay, instead of adding more links to more crochet... » | Want to see a photo of my socks? A scan, actually.... » | Last night I ended up just looking at my new books... » | What a day - grr. But, I will talk about that late... » | Added some new links tonight! » | Ah, today is another day! I feel so much better t... »



Happy Patriot's Day


and congrats to the winners of the 2004 Boston Marathon! Since Jon had to go into work today, we didn't go to the marathon (my parents did) but Jon & I watched it all on TV.

I know this is knit related, but it's also kitty related:



Zorro's helping me to try on my Broadripple Socks I'm knitting in the Elann Sock it to Me Espirt collection. Pattern from knitty.com.

Crochet related news? Well, not much. I still haven't started that poncho, and haven't worked on any squares. Sigh. I'm a bad, bad little crocheter, aren't I? I still haven't taken a picture of my finished crocheted socks. In fact, let me go do that now...

Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks