« Home | Last night I was just so tired. I really wanted t... » | Well, I managed to find my book for the 63 squares... » | No crochet news tonight, I'm afraid. I wanted to ... » | The first crochet a long I joined! I'm planning... » | Welcome to the new crochet blog :). Yup, I starte... »

Ah, today is another day! I feel so much better today, though it was a crazy day.


I decided to definitely make the 12" CAL out of red & black, and give it to my parents for Christmas, or perhaps early. Now, to decide exactly how I want to use the red & black... LOL.

I started up the crocheted socks webring again today! The code is nothing fancy at all... but... here it is...








Now, anyone out there into making crocheted socks, please join!!! Pretty please? I don't want to be the only one in the ring!



Links to this post

Create a Link

Current Projects

    log cabin afghan
    knit mitered square afghan
    granny square afghan
    quilted C afghan
    mittens for Akkol
    patchwork wool afghan
    design socks
    SocretPal Socks